LAST UPDATED: AUGUST 13, 2020
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
What are personal data?
We collect information about you in a variety of ways, including personal data. As described in this Policy, “personal data” as defined in the general data protection regulation, includes any information, which combined with further data, whether or not we collect about you, identifies you as an individual, including for example your name, postal code , email and phone.
Why do we need this personal information?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data to provide you with access to the website. If you registered with us, you will be asked to tick to agree to provide this information in order to access our services, such as purchasing our products or viewing our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You retain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree with the use of your personal data in accordance with this Policy, please do not use our website.
- COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect information in the following ways: Information you give us includes:
• Personal data you provide when you register to use our website, including your name, address, email address, telephone number , username, password, and demographic information;
• Personal data that may be contained in any comments or other posts you make on our website;
• Personal data that you provide in our affiliate program or in other promotions that we run on our website;
• The personal data you provide when you report a problem on our website or when you need customer support;
• The personal data you provide when shopping on our website;
• The personal data you provide when you contact us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically record information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our website. For example, when you visit our website, we record the name and version of your computer or mobile device, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, monitor resolution, the website visited before entering on our website, the pages viewed and how long you were on a page, access times and information about your use and actions on our website. We collect information about you using cookies.
What are cookies?
We may collect information from you using "cookies". Cookies are small data files stored on your computer's hard drive or mobile device in your browser. We may use both cookies (which expire after you close your browser) and cookies with no expiration date (which remain on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website.
We use two types of cookies: First, cookies placed by us on your computer or mobile device, which we use to recognize you when you visit our website again; and third-party cookies that are from services provided by third parties on our website, and which can be used to recognize when your computer or mobile device visits our and other websites.
Cookies we use
Our website uses the following cookies described below:
Type of cookies and their purpose
cookies These cookies are necessary to provide the services available on our website, for you to be able to use some of its features. For example, they may allow you to log in to the member's area, or allow you to load content from our website quickly. Without these cookies, many of the services available on our website may not work properly, and we only use these cookies to provide you with a good service.
This cookie allows you to remember the choices you have already made on our website, such as language, login details, as well as other choices you have made that can be customized by you. The purpose of these cookies is to remember all the choices you have made in order to create a more personalized experience without having to re-enter your details on our website.
Analysis and performance
cookies These cookies are used to collect information about our website traffic and how users use and navigate the website. The information collected does not particularly identify any user. It includes the number of visitors to our website, the websites that point to our website, the pages that users visit, possible websites that they have previously visited and other similar information. We use this information to improve and monitor our website activity.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve the way our website works. You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
Find out more about how Google protects your data here:
You can prevent the use of this Google Analytics cookie in your browser by installing an extension in Google Chrome, you can download this extension here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl= en-GB
These cookies analyze how you browse so that we can show you advertisements that are likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information from your browsing history which, with your permission, shows you relevant third-party advertisements based on your interests.
You can disable cookies that store your browsing history by visiting the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices . If you choose to remove these types of cookies, you will still see advertisements, but they will not be relevant to your interests.
cookies These cookies are used when you share information on social networks, or otherwise access our content through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
You can remove or reject cookies through your browser settings. To do this, we recommend that you follow the instructions of your browsers (you can usually find this information in the “settings” of your browser under “help”, or
“tools”). Most browsers automatically accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, your experience on our website will not be as pleasant. For example, we may not recognize your computer or mobile device and you may be required to log in every time you visit our website.
We may use third parties to serve advertisements when you visit our website. These companies may collect information such as browser type, time and day, type of ad was clicked on this and other websites in order to show you the most relevant ads. These companies normally use their system to collect this data, which is subject to their privacy policies.
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- to maintain and improve our website, products and services;
- to manage your account, including communications we have with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our website:
- to operate and administer our affiliate program and other promotions that you may participate in on our website;
- to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer support;
- to send you information, including technical information, updates, security alerts and support;
- with your consent, we do email marketing about promotions, and other news, including information about our products, or services offered by us, or by our affiliates. You can stop receiving this information at any time, in all our emails you always have an option to unsubscribe. Even if you leave our list, we may send you non-marketing related emails, including emails about any account you have with us (if you have one), or business you have with us;
- to process payments you have made on our website;
- when we deem it necessary and appropriate (a) to comply with the law (b) to comply with legal requests and process, including requests from public and government authorities; (c) to comply with our Policy; and (d) to protect the rights, privacy, safety of you and others.
- to analyze and study services;
- as described below under “Sharing your personal data”.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data in the following ways:
- To third parties designated by you. We may share your data with third parties to which you have given your consent.
- Services provided by third parties. We may share your personal data with third parties who perform some services such as (data analysis, payment processing, customer support, sending email marketing and other similar services).
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
Our website may contain third party links. This Policy does not cover the Privacy Policies of third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies and we accept no responsibility for these websites, their functions, or privacy policies. Please read the privacy policies of these third party websites before submitting any information.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
You may share your personal data with us when you submit and generate content on our website, including blog comments, support messages on our website. Please be aware that any information you post on our website becomes public knowledge and will be accessible to all users of our website including visitors. We suggest that you be very careful when deciding to make your personal data, or any other information on our website, public. Any personal information published on our website will not be private or confidential.
If you give us a review or comment, we may make that information public on our website.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
We always try to take all measures, technical and administrative, to protect all your data in the safest possible way. Unfortunately, no system is 100% secure and you can completely guarantee the security of your data. If you feel that your data is no longer safe with us (for example access to your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately and report your issue.
We will only retain your personal information for 30 days unless a longer period is required or permitted by law.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary and permitted by you to enable you to use our website until you close your account or terminate your subscription, unless a longer period is required or permitted by law.
OUR POLICY WITH CHILDREN
Our website is not directed to children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian finds that his or her daughter has provided personal data on our website without their consent, they must contact us immediately. We will erase all this data as soon as possible.
- Unsubscribe. You can contact us at any time to unsubscribe from our list; (i) email marketing communications (ii) our collection of sensitive personal data (iii) any further processing of personal data that we may carry out.
- Access. You may access the information we hold about you at any time by contacting us.
- Change. You may also contact us to update or correct any personal information we hold about you.
- Move. Your personal information may be transferred. You have the flexibility to move your data to another service if you wish.
- Delete. In some situations, for example when the information we have about you is no longer relevant, or is incorrect, you can ask us to delete your data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Please make it clear in your order (i) what information you want; and (ii) which of the above rights you want to use. For your protection, we will only be able to complete your requests, if these are made with the same email associated with your data, we will verify the identity before making any changes. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, no more than 30 days. Please be aware that eventually we may have to save some information for us to keep on record.